In the spirit of Agile/Scrum boards, I decided to make a board for our UX team that accomplished the following:
• Quick & easy daily "walking of the board" focused on PROJECTS not individual efforts
• Cross-team communication to keep us all "in the know"--especially for projects we weren't involved in--good for not duplicating design efforts for common requests coming from multiple sources or establishing consistency in interaction patterns
• Easy to update
• The ability to see the "status" of projects at a glance (no more daily & weekly status reports!)
• Socialized to other team and upper management the projects we were working on
• Make it easy to schedule resources
I am particularly proud of this project due to the fact that no one asked for it or even knew they wanted it, but I credit myself with the ability to see a problem and propose a tactical strategy and process to address it.